How the Optrix App makes action videos better
There are many factors that go into video quality, frame rate, pixel count, focus, light etc. Today’s iPhone is an amazing platform to start with but with a few tweaks Optrix is able to make your action sports even crisper.
- Focus lock – The iPhone has a tendency to focus hunt while in motion which can give the video a wavy appearance. By locking the focus, VideoSport’s videos are inherently more stable and clear.
- Frame rates – VideoSport allows users to adjust the frame rate of videos which can greatly effect quality and the “speed” of an object (higher frame rates make motion appear slower but clearer).
- Pixel count – Shooting in 1080p can yield stunning videos, but if you want to upload in the field shooting in 720p or 640 might make more sense.
Available in the iTunes App Store
Focus lock your iPhone for great action videos FREE!
Shoot incredible action video with Optrix FREE app “VideoSport.” Features include:
- Focus lock – stops wavy video
- Resolution adjustments – change from 1080p to 720p etc
- Frame rate – simple frame rate adjustments
- Motion start/stop – start and stop recordings based on movement! (coming next update)
- Mins left of recording – shows you how much time you can record at a given resolution (coming next update)