Fellowes, Inc. (dba Optrix) assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss or other claim relating to or resulting from the use or this product or product family. Always follow appropriate laws and use common sense. Never attempt anything you see in our or any third party videos. Using Optrix and all of its mounts including any and all homemade mounts/equipment can cause serious injury or even death. Always be mindful of how Optrix and/or any Optrix accessories can impact clearance, movement, weight, momentum, or interference with other equipment etc. In no event shall Optrix be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Never alter any type or path of safety equipment for Optrix. Never drill or tap into you helmet’s shell. Doing so can adversely effect the structural integrity and void your helmet’s warranty. Optrix’s maximum combined liability shall be limited to the cost for the specific product only.
We strive to provide the very best in product quality and customer experience. If you are experiencing a problem with your Optrix purchase please read the information below to determine if your problem is covered by our Optrix Warranty. Contact 1-800-203-6499 or +1-331-456-8999
Water damage, because of possible user resealing error, improper maintenance of case and o-ring or gasket seals, this product is not warrantied against case leakage or any resulting damage. Optrix does not in any way cover or warranty the replacement or loss of an electronic device or its data.
Water Test Before Use
Optrix tests every unit at our factory but to be safe always perform the Optrix “water test” before submerging the unit and after any crash.
1) Fill a container ~8in deep with water (sink, bucket etc.).
2) Submerge empty case for 30 mins (weigh it down with an object).
3) Thoroughly dry off exterior before opening case.
4) Check for water on the interior of the case (condensation/fogging is not a leak).
5) If you have actual water droplets on the interior of the case please contact customer support at 1-800-203-6499 or email@example.com
Optrix conforms to the military immersion rating of MIL-STD 810F sub 512.5. Optrix is waterproof to a depth of 33ft. Optrix is not intended for diving or deep water immersion. Optrix with a device does NOT float.
Unfortunately we cannot warranty your Optrix for the following issues:
- Purchases made from a non-authorized reseller. Proof of purchase from an Optrix authorized resellers is required for all warranty claims. For a list of all authorized resellers, please visit: http://www.optrix.com/optrix-approved-online-retailers/
- Misuse or improper handling
- Optrix does not in any way warranty the safety of any device you place into our case.
- Crash damage. Optrix cannot refund or replace units due to crash damage. You are welcome to send us your unit for service and hopefully we can get your product up and running inexpensively.